Our Cancellation Policy
We really value your business and would appreciate your cooperation with our cancellation policy. Out of respect for our practitioners, please make an effort to keep your appointments whenever possible and to show up on time. We understand that unforeseen circumstances may come up that require you to reschedule your service. We require a minimum of 24 hours advanced notice to reschedule or cancel your appointment. Requests to cancel or reschedule must be done over the phone or via email. Any changes made to your appointment with less than 24 hours notice will result in the following charges:
- A flat fee of $35 will be charged for appointments that are rescheduled with less than 24 hours advanced notice.
- If you do not wish to reschedule, the full amount of the treatment will be charged for cancellations made with less than 24 hours advanced notice.
- “No call, no shows” will be charged for the full amount of the treatment.
- If the appointment was booked with a gift certificate or a voucher, they will be considered void if less than 24 hours notice is given to cancel.
- If you are running late for your appointment, please call. While we will do our best to accommodate the full length of your treatment, the service may be cut short due to late arrival. Full payment is still expected.